We have once again reverted back to "redneck-ness". It all began with our fridge being on the front porch (which by the way still is) and now it has moved to the door leading onto the front porch - apparently it is slowly creeping into the house. NOooo! The window pane is out on the door and with the fall winds blowing it is leaving in a major draft into the house. Chris decided to take care of the problem for me. :)


The Little Man showing off some teeth-ies.
3 comments:
I love the pillow! Now you just need to watch NASCAR on your porch with just a beater on (Eric). :) Up here they call them "hill-jacks"
i love it!!! do you have any cars without tires in your front yard?? that's what constitutes redneck here.
A friend emailed me some great red-necked Christmas tree pictures. I thought you and Chris might like to consider it for the upcoming holiday season. I've sent it to your sister, hopefully, she'll forward it to you!
Post a Comment