Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Blog to Check Out
Every day I have a "computer routine" - check email, snoop at other people's blogs and see if anyone is dying to be my friend on Facebook. One blog that I read every day is called Bring the Rain (click here) by Angie Smith (her husband is Todd Smith from the singing group Selah). Her blog began when she found out her baby, Audrey Caroline, would not live long after birth (she lived 2 1/2 hours). Seeing as our stories are similar, yet different, I enjoy reading her blog (plus she is super funny!). The funniest so far has to be her blog from today (Wednesday, October 8) called "Funny Kids Stories." If you do not already read her blog, you really should go over there and check it out. Not only is this blog hysterically funny, I think you will really be blessed by her love for God and how she handled the death of her baby girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I read Angie's blog everyday too. Great blog! And her story was hilarious...had me laughing out loud anyways!
OK. I read all those stories the other day and was going to send them to you. I was laughing so hard I was crying! Ben thought I was crazy!
I read her blog, too and like your sister, I spent Monday laughing over those kids stories!
OH! And I was dying to be your facebook friend the other day, so I'm glad for your "computer routine."
I'm catching up on friend's blogs because my life has been so crazy . . . I must have gone through a half a box of tissues reading Angie's blog when I first heard of it. Rick's cousin & his wife lost a baby at 8 months along and she mentioned Angie's blog to me. She's an incredible woman and I DO love her sense of humor. I had to call my M-I-L the day she wrote the story about teaching her daughter the "Ba" sound and her hatred for Chickens!! Still cracks me up to this day -- Makenna told me this week she doesn't want to eat pig or cow anymore. I didn't even suggest the veggie alternative because I'm sure you can't live on broccoli/cheese, peas, corn and potatoes! Anyway, I'm excited you are on Facebook. I'll have to look you up! Better get going. Miss you.
Post a Comment