Thursday, September 25, 2008

24

Did any other 24-ers see this??? On November 23 there will be a 2-hour event that will set the stage for Season 7 that starts in January. You can watch a trailer for it (click here). This is what the 24 website has to say:

After sacrificing everything for his country, Jack Bauer is wanted by the U.S. government and now stands to lose the only thing he has left: his freedom. Working as a missionary in Africa, Bauer is called upon to stop a ruthless warlord from drafting innocent children into his murderous militia. First, Bauer must confront his own torturous past and face an impossible decision that will change his life forever.

Jack is back!

2 comments:

Grape News said...

I've not watched 24 in years! Now w/ my DVR I'm going to try to keep up this time. Will I be lost since I've been out of the loop so long?

momma said...

i think i'm the only person who hasn't watched 24. i'm sure i'm WAY out of the loop!!