Saturday after Abigail's soccer game, Cheri and I took Abigail and Little Man to 6 Flags Great Adventure Wild Safari - we had free tickets (whuhoo!). I was a little skeptical about going since I've seen it all from the top of the roller coasters and it didn't look that exciting down there. However I was very wrong! Most of the animals are just wondering around inside and will come right up to your car - rhinoceros, giraffes, bears. We had a giraffe come right up to our car and look in the window, an ostrich blocked the road, and we drove right past a rhino next to the road. Abigail claimed "this is the best day of my life!!!" while the Little Man was more interested in the sun visor, the window button, the radio - anything but the 1,200 animals.
Little Man hanging out with Tommy at Abby's soccer game
---------
Little Man and Abby
--------
It is so gross how their legs bend backward
(according to humans anyway - they probably think ours bend the wrong way)
--------
Not sure what was up with this guy - feeling a little sickly?
--------
2 comments:
Too cool! My kids would love this. I'll have to remember it next time we are up that way.
I love going to a zoo like that. It's so much better up close.
Post a Comment