Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Obstacle Course

Yesterday I got so excitedly caught up in cleaning our new office that I totally forgot to post about the obstacle course.  Yes, that is the honest truth and you may stop calling me weird now.  I just love the smell of cleaning supplies and how it makes a room smell and feel so much cleaner.  They need to make a Scentcy that smells like cleaning supplies so people will mentally think their room is super clean.

On to the obstacle course.  Camp Gladiator put together an obstacle course for a local high school.  I think the boys thought obstacle course and blew it off as some easy peasy thing.  Kicked their be-hinds!  It was a tough course!  After running 3/4 around the track, there were over and unders to go, um... over and under, slosh tubes, cones to zig zag through, sandbags to throw, concrete blocks to carry, walls to climb, water to wade through and a few other things that I cannot now remember.  One kid even just about passed out.  Tough stuff!

Another group had an obstacle course for the littler kiddos so after much coercing persuasion, Elianna went through the kid obstacle course.  A bit half-heartedly but she went through and then she went through again and again and ... several more times.  She enjoyed it!

It was a rather warm nice sunny day to which we were greeted the next day with snow.  We enjoyed the warm nice sunny day!



Prep work and an apparent tire workout by the little one

The Obstacle Course



Kid Obstacle Course



No comments: