May I just say that I cannot believe how much she has grown up this year!
Yesterday was Elianna's last day of preschool! What a year it has been! It's been a good year but not one I want to repeat anytime soon. The driving - it got to me - BAD! I'm looking forward to staying at home and not going anywhere for days! Probably won't happen but, even after our move, there was still a lot of driving and we moved 15 minutes closer (theoretically) to school. A friend said to me "Remember. Denver is 30 minutes from everything!" That is so true! No matter how close or far you live from something, it will still take you 30 minutes to get there because of traffic.
Totally digress. Elianna learned so much this year and I'm so thankful she had the opportunity! Because she had such a wonderful teacher, now if you ask her what she wants to be when she grows up, she says "Teacher!" Move over driver of a purple race car - there's a teacher coming! Although she did mention she would still drive the purple race car, but only when she wasn't teaching.
Elianna and Miss Kate
We started our day off the same way we started the first day of school - by eating a yummy donut! We also put together cupcakes for their class party and a present for her teacher, Miss Kate. My original intention was to get Kate a small rose bush that said "Thank you for helping me grow and bloom this year!"; however, Miss Kate was leaving for the Netherlands as soon as school got out so we decided on snacks and water for their trip instead.









No comments:
Post a Comment