Monday, May 19, 2014

Catching Up

Hi there!  Remember me?  The person who has a lot of catching up to do?  Ah yes, now you remember.  Besides, of course, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day 2013 (no judging), here is a list (more for my struggling overloaded brain) of what things to expect to brought up to speed on:

-Obstacle course
-Prayer Night(s)
-Easter
-Mark and Rhonda's visit
-Nebraska work visit (I just have to show you what I ate for breakfast)
-Pizza
-AirLife Denver Race (that we didn't run)
-Recitation
-Field Day
-Rugby
-Move / House pictures
-End of the school year (Yay! Yay! Yay!)

Whew!  That's a lot to get caught up on.  I'll probably post the obstacle course later today - What?!? - so be watching!  

This is from last week when I wasn't feeling so good (feeling much better now!) so we ate breakfast (bar) in bed.

No comments: