Friday, January 3, 2014
Advent Calendar - Day #17
This probably isn't really and truly part of our Advent Calendar, but in the spirit of trying to look like we actually did some Advent Calendar stuff, this is getting added into the mix.
Since we were headed to Arizona the next day, Elianna needed to give her gift to her teacher, Miss Kate. I had thought about the gift days before but hadn't gotten around to putting it all together like it looked in my head. That morning Mom mentioned the gift - panic! - now I had to get it together while Elianna was actually in school so she could give it to her after school. (This is why my Chris always tells me to do things while I am thinking of them - because I forget and then have to rush to get them done) My original thought was to use a fake tree but now that I didn't have time to go buy one (and I really didn't want to spend the money), I just used a branch of our tree (one that we had cut off mind you). I got a few gift cards to Starbucks and added some Starbucks Via packets. In spite of my last minute throwing together, I love how the little "tree" turned out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment