The day before the wedding, we had family pictures taken in the park that we would have our reception in the very next day. Very fitting and very pretty! These are just some of those pictures.
Caleb was so little!
We planned our rehearsal for before dinner hoping that people wouldn't mess around since they would be hungry. Worked like a charm! We practiced what needed to be done for the ceremony the next day and boogied on out the door to dinner.
Chris' brother John and my friend Lisa
Chris' friend Todd and Chris' sister-in-law Rhonda
Chris' friend Nate and Chris' sister Tracy
Chris' brother Mark and Sissy
Caleb as "The Herald"
Chris's mom did a wonderful job orchestrating and planning the rehearsal dinner. Originally it was going to be held at the Officer's Club on base but with the hurricane and such, it ended being held at Landry's Seafood where it overlooks the bay. Honestly I don't remember what we had to eat but I'm sure it was good!
Unfortunately, I don't remember much more from this day except I was trying to be calm and soak it all in. Obviously, it didn't work too well. Coming





















No comments:
Post a Comment