On Toree's birthday I had 3 people call and tell me that they went to visit her on her birthday. My friend Jeanne, PopPop K. and my sweet friend Karan (and son Kyle). It made my heart feel so much better knowing people went to visit on her birthday. Yes, I know "she" isn't there but it is still a special place to remember her. Karan also took a beautiful wreath to put on her grave. Blessed me more than I can describe. Thank you my friends for visiting my little girl for me when I couldn't make it! I am so excited to be able to visit her this Spring when we head back to Jersey for a wedding. Can't wait!
Monday, February 11, 2013
Toree's Birthday Visitors
Although it has been over a month since Toree's birthday, I didn't want to forget to post one more thing. That's the thing with falling behind - you tend to forget stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment