Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Tea Party

Elianna's big thing right now is to have a tea party and then put all her babies to bed. When I say babies, I mean every baby doll and every stuffed animal she has which is alot! As much as I enjoy playing with her and having tea parties with her, they also pain me. Why you ask? Well, first we have to set all the babies up for the tea party. So, she normally asks me to help her. Sure! So I start putting them down .... oh but wait! I'm not putting them in the right spot. So I try another baby. Nope not good either. With every single baby. After about the 5th or 6th baby, I've usually had it with the scolding me on putting the babies in the right spot. Mind you, I ask her where she wants said baby. God is really trying to teach me to have the right reactions and patience with this little girl. I'm working on it! Which is to say I keep going back to the tea party.



No comments: