Elianna was super excited to go to the game. She kept saying "I'm so excited for my first baseball game!" We were given tickets for 2 seats in row 4 and 1 in row 5. We sat in row 6 with a friend from Wellspring, Angie. Oh! Did I fail to mention that we were in section 3 aka the nosebleed section? Didn't want you to think we were in row 6 on the ground level. It's all good though. Tickets were a good price and we had a birds eye view of everything.
For some reason she wasn't happy before the game. Something about riding on Chris' shoulders. Who knows!
Chris spitting sunflower seeds in Elianna's mouth
Oh the sun!
The outfield / bullpen is so cool! It looks mountain-ish.
Angie and Elianna
The Rockies won which was an amazing feat in and of itself but the concert was, of course, spectacular. Chris and I saw Third Day in concert at Six Flags in New Jersey and it's awesome to not only hear them sing but also clearly present the Gospel. I love that they do that!
Elianna missed her nap and with being out in the sun, she was exhausted by the time we got to the car. She ate her dinner and literally 2 seconds later was sound asleep.
Getting a ride back to the car















No comments:
Post a Comment