Monday, August 6, 2012

New Bed

In New Jersey, Elianna slept in her crib. In Pennsylvania, Elianna slept in her pack and play. When we moved here, she was too big for either of those but neither did we have a "big girl bed" for her. So her crib mattress simply went down on the ground and that was her "bed". 


Last week, a friend from church sent out an email saying that they had gotten their kids bunk beds which left a "big girl bed" for anyone who would want it. For some reason I paused to think about it. After about an hour, I emailed her back saying if it was still available, we could make good use out of it. Thankfully, it was still available and she dropped it by one evening while we were out. While Elianna got a bath, Chris put the bed together to surprise her. Here is her reaction to seeing her new "big girl bed" (which she absolutely loves!):





Praise God for answers to prayers that were never even prayed! So thankful He knows our needs!

1 comment:

Grape News said...

I absolutely love her face!