Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Just Passin' Through

On our trip to CO (which by the way this is the last post about moving - hopefully) we went through 7 states to get to the 8th state. It went a little something like this:

Pennsylvania - the starting point

West Virginia

Ohio

Indiana
*Pretend there is a picture here* It was dark and I missed the sign.

Illinois

Missouri
*Missed the "official" sign*

Kansas
I missed the sign for Kansas also. However, we had plenty of time to view this. What is this you are asking? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. For a very very long time. B.O.R.I.N.G.!!!

Colorado


Elianna got a bit bored ...

... and then she got a bit more bored ...

... but then she got to play some checkers with Grammy at Cracker Barrel.


We saw beautiful sunsets ...

... and trucks with dead deer hanging off the edge.

Welcome to the Frontier!

No comments: