Ok so I am going to officially be done with our trip down South and back. You remember? The one, oh last month. Time flies when you are having fun moving cross country. Mostly it is just cute and funny pictures of Elianna which are pretty much self explanatory. Although I must interject now that I am actually uploading the pictures - there are some that require explanation. I will be quiet now and let you view in peace.
Bass Pro Shops
I think this picture was actually taken while Elianna was supposed to be getting her beauty rest in preparation for the wedding. She pulled all of the tissues out of the tissue box deal located on the side of the sink at hotels. Nice...
Halloween 2011
We spent 2 days with my aunt and uncle in Atlanta GA. We saw this guy walking down the street. I am not exactly sure 1) what he is wearing and 2) why he was wearing it. Nope, it wasn't even Halloween. Just Atlanta I guess.
We also ate at The Varsity for lunch one day. It's where you eat in Atlanta along with approximately 3,000 school children. Apparently there were 6,000 school kids in some stadium in downtown Atlanta for something or another. About 1/2 of them decided to eat lunch at The Varsity. Maybe it was the day and the fact that the workers were probably exhausted from so many younglets, but the food was not good at all. Dried burnt hamburger on a bun. No nothing else on it. Disappointment at its finest.
Underground Atlanta. Another disappointment. Not at all how I remember Underground. Maybe we just grow up and our expectations change. Elianna enjoyed the ice cream truck ride. Wahooo!
Blackmail photo
Enjoying the country and its transportation modes with friends in NC
Elianna's favorite on the trip was Tick Tacks otherwise known as Ticky Tackys. We each had to have one and then we all had to show the others our Ticky Tackys by holding it tightly in our teeth. At least we were guaranteed good breath.







2 comments:
You're supposed to eat hotdogs at the Varsity, not hamburgers. No wonder it wasn't good. :)
We have so been there with the tissues all over the place :) She is just such a cutie!
Post a Comment