Wednesday, October 19, 2011

We made it!!!

We have made it to Florida! Finally! It was a long 2 weeks, but a good time together as a family. Some days were better than others, but I guess that it to be expected. I only have 2 more posts about our travel down to Florida, but I did want to post that we had made it!

As I look back over the past blog posts, it seems as though our travel down was nothing but fun and sight seeing. Umm... lets see.

Friday - Shenandoah Junction WV
Saturday - Fredericksburg VA
Sunday - Fairfax VA
Monday - Richmond VA
Tuesday - Lynchburg VA & Greensboro VA
Wednesday - Raleigh NC
Thursday - DAY OFF
Friday - Albermarle NC
Saturday & Sunday - York SC
Monday - Greenville SC
Tuesday - DAY OFF
Wednesday - Pawley's Island SC
Thursday - St. Augustine FL
Friday thru Sunday - Cordele GA

Never mind. We were plenty busy! We usually met with people in the evenings and were able to enjoy the time during the day to visit all these cool places. Praise God for giving us safety in travel and good opportunities to share with others how God is leading and directing us to plant a church in CO. How exciting!

For now, we are happy to be at Grammy's house!

No comments: