Ok here we go on reposting my post deleted by Blogger last week. *After I rewrote this one, I found the one I wrote last week. Oh well.
Last Sunday for actual Mother's Day, we headed to the Hamilton Azalea Festival at Sayen Gardens. The festival boasts of having over 250,000 azalea flowers. I'm not sure who they had counting but they were off on their count. Honestly it was a little disappointing this year. I know the gardeners (or whoever) have no control over the number of flowers. However, they do have control over the weeds and the peeling and chipping paint on the trellises and things. Needless to say, we did not stay long but headed over to see my Toree. I love going and visiting her especially with Elianna. Although she doesn't quite understand the whole Toree concept yet, it is so sweet to watch Elianna help clean off Toree's headstone and say "Hi" to her. I love love love hearing Elianna say her name. Some days I ask her over and over to say "Toree." She entertains that for a little and then runs off with a shake of her head to play with her toys.
After coming home and putting Elianna to bed, my Chris made me a delicious lunch of the Pioneer Woman's Big Steak Salad. Delicious! Well worth the wait while he made it! Thank you my Chris!






No comments:
Post a Comment