Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Colorado

For the last few days - since last Thursday to be exact - we have been in Colorado. We have been busy with meeting new people and eating lots and lots of yummy food! We have also gotten to see Chris' aunt and uncle as well as his cousin and her family. Funny story: Saturday we meet up with Uncle Royce and Aunt Bobbi for dinner and then headed to watch Chris' cousin, Tiffany, son play baseball. Did you get all that? To be technical we went and saw Chris' first cousin once removed play baseball. Don't worry there is no way I knew that by myself - Aunt Bobbi figured it out.

Back to the funny story: Tiffany and her family didn't know we were coming so Chris sat down right next to her and then put his arm around her. You should have seen the look on her face as she struggled to figure out who the strange guy was. Even funnier was watching her husband, Sean, in the dugout trying to figure out who the strange guy next to his wife was. Hysterical!

We also had the opportunity to drive over and see Chris' brother and his family for dinner. They have 4 children with twins just being born this past year. Somewhere in the midst of that, Angela made over 9 cakes this past week for various people. Crazy!

I must say the view in Colorado is phenomenal! Every time we went somewhere I was taking pictures of the sky. Weird, I know. Not really sure what you do with various and a sundry pictures of the sky but I got them if you want them.

Elianna was a trooper and did pretty good overall in spite of being off her normal schedule. We got home last night and when I feed Elianna her bottle, she fell asleep eating it. Totally not normal for her. Sadly, she has a little "un-normal-ness" scheduled for the next few days. Chris and I will be in TN Thursday and Friday for a conference and she will be staying with her "Jersey grandparents." Next week it's back to normal including the big step of the start of potty training. Wahooo! Diapers, you better watch it! You are on your way out! I'll keep ya'll updated because I just know that your just dying to know details. I'm sorry, what? TMI? Ok ok. Small updates it is.

Now that we have all that settled...


I missed this puppy dog so much! Glad to be home with him!

No comments: