You know how the whole day is planned out in your head and then all of the sudden something happens and that all changes. That's how my day is today. Today was going to be errand day. We were going to the cleaners, the farmer's market and somewhere else but I can't remember now. So what happened?
This morning I put Elianna in her high chair to eat her waffle while I took Harley out really fast. As we were coming back in the house, he happened to look over and see 2 dogs walking ... on the other side of the main road. So Harley takes off, with me yelling at him to stop, and runs straight out into the street and into the tire of an 18-wheeler truck.
Stupid Poor Harley.
It was heart wrenching to say the least. I won't go into detail about his crying and dragging himself along the ground, but know that my momma heart was hurting! He has a huge gash on his face and his leg. I put ointment on both cuts and wrapped his leg up so it wouldn't bleed all over the house, and as soon as Elianna gets up from her nap, we will be taking him to the vet to get it cleaned out.





No comments:
Post a Comment