Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Harley & Me - 10 Months

Hello all! I am sorry this post is way late. We are in our 2nd week of VBS and boy it is a busy time!

Here is what I'm up to these days!

*I weigh ? pounds and am ? inches tall. *Mommy will fill these in later.*

I'm still not walking on my own. You heard me right. I'm saving it for my first birthday. Wouldn't that be an awesome thing to do on my birthday? Stand up and start running all around the yard during my party! Sshh! Don't tell Papi and Mommy - it's a surprise! Papi and Mommy, If you are reading this - skip this paragraph. Thanks.

Apparently I have said 3 words - "shepherd", "elephant" and "thank you." They were not clear but it certainly sounded like them to Papi and Mommy when they heard me say them. I'll keep working on it.

One thing I have been working on perfecting is throwing my toys. I'm getting to be a bit of a pro at it. Mommy says it's ok when I throw Harley's ball to him but not to throw my other toys. I get awful mixed up and end up throwing my toys. I'll just claim that I need to work out my throwing arm for when I throw Harley's ball to him.

Mommy has been giving me some "grown up" food lately! Finally! No more smashed and mooched up food. I particularly like Spaghetti O's and Gerber's Beef & Tomato ravioli. They are scrumptious! I have recently decided that I do not like mixed green vegetables and vegetable medley. Something about those greens - yeek! Oh, I also like to drink out of my sippy cup. Sometimes I get the spouty sucky part upside down and no water comes out which you know causes some, uhem, problems. I'm getting the hang of it though.

Well, I can't think of much more. My days are filled with simply playing, talking, eating and sleeping. Can't get much better than that! Only 2 more months!

Love to all! ~Elianna


1 comment:

Wendy said...

Wow, can you believe she is nearly one?! She is just precious!