Take 963921. I'm not sure what is/was going on with the video. For this take, I uploaded it to Vimeo only to turn around and download it on the blog. Wow, I feel like I'm on a roller coaster with all this up and down stuff. I actually have some other things to blog about but I really want to get this just so before putting up something else. There is that roller coaster again. Oh boy.
The quality is terrible on this video - I have 2 tapes (60 minutes each) that need downloaded onto the computer so this video was taken on my regular camera.
At the very beginning (right after I make the not so suave video camera move) is what I'm talking about. The rest of the video, well, it is taken up with Elianna doing what she loves to do the most right now - wiggle. Sorry for the interruption of the big black dog we call Harley. Anyway, she sure is growing up fast!





2 comments:
Your fun is just beginning! Enjoy, they grow way to fast.
She is so stinkin' cute! And I mean stinkin' in the nicest way :) Mine is just stikin'
Post a Comment