This past Sunday was Toree's 2 year "birthday." Every year we eat at P.F. Changs for dinner and this year was no exception. We attempted to eat there Saturday evening but was told that the wait was 2 hours - uh no thank you. So instead we ventured back there on Sunday this time calling for a reservation in advance. But we didn't end up using the reservation. When I called to make the reservation, the girl told me that the wait was 20 minutes but if I made a reservation we would have to wait 45 minutes. I didn't understand that concept but we made the reservation anyway and when we got there and were told the wait was 5-10 minutes, I went outside and cancelled the reservation. Elianna was tired from not getting her morning nap, so she slept the entire time.

We then went and placed flowers on Toree's grave. I thought it would get "easier" (it never gets easier) once we had Elianna but I was totally wrong. For me it only is harder because I realize that all the things I see Elianna doing, we will never got to see Victoria do. It is a blessing to know that she can do all those things and more while being perfectly healthy in Heaven. For that I am thankful.






No comments:
Post a Comment