Happy New Year! 2010! Someday I'll look back and say to Papi and Mommy, "You were born in the 1900's?!?! Wow! You must be old!
Here is what I'm up to these days!
*I weigh 15 pounds and am 26 inches long.
*I a now wearing a size 2 diaper.
*I wear 3-6 month size clothes.
*I am finally growing a tiny bit more hair!
These are some things I like:
*Grabbing anything and everything and quick putting it in my mouth. This includes my hands, your hands, basically, anyone who comes up and oochy-goochy's me.
*Fruits and vegetables. I've had pears (2nd favorite), applesauce (can I have the cinnamon kind?), squash (which I like the most) and carrots (which are just ok). Carrots are more fun to make a mess of and get all over my clothes which apparently makes more work for Mommy because they stain ... or so she tells me.
*Talking and blowing raspberries. This is what I do most of the time now but it is most fun when Mommy is trying to feed me ... 'cept when the food goes in my eye then that goes in the "things I do NOT like" category.
*When Papi and Mommy "sing" and spell out my name. They say they have to start teaching me early since 1/2 of the letters in the alphabet are in my name. I think they need to make a video of them singing it so I can post it, but so far no luck. I'll keep trying.
These are some things I do NOT like:
*Laying on my back. Now that I can really push up on my arms and wriggle my legs, laying on my back is no fun. I mean really the ceiling is just not that exciting.
*Sleeping on my back. I love sleeping on my tummy but sometimes when I'm not happy about having to go to bed, I roll over onto my back. The bad part is I haven't quite figured out how to roll back over onto my tummy. Then it becomes this whole ordeal of Mommy coming in and rolling me back over onto my tummy and me getting mad and rolling back over onto my back. Oh the hard times I give Papi and Mommy.
Well, it's time for my bath so I better go!






1 comment:
She is getting so big. It goes quick! She is adoreable!
Post a Comment