The other night as we were getting ready for bed the following takes place:
Chris: "It smells like poo in here."
Lisa: "I don't smell anything."
Chris: "I'm telling you it smells like poo in here. I bet the dog left something because I smell it."
Lisa: "I don't smell anything . . ."
We get up and look around - no poo.
Chris: "It still smells like poo. One day you're going to be cleaning and you will find the pile of poo."
Lisa: "That is so gross. I seriously hope not that would be the worst!"
The next morning as I'm getting ready to go out, I put on a pair of boots I have not worn since Christmas. As I'm putting my foot in I feel something in my shoe. Immediately I start freaking out because I'm sure there is poo in my shoe. I almost just throw the boots in the garbage because there is NO WAY I would EVER wear them again! But then again I just want to see this amazing feat of Harley's good aim. Instead of poo this is what I found (sorry the picture is fuzzy):
Since way back when we both lived at home this little clothespin has been transferred back and forth between me and Sissy and has turned up in a multitude of places. Sometimes it takes quite a while to find its way back to the other person but it eventually does (amazingly, it has no name). Now, my dear sister has given it back to me. And, of course, I don't find it until the day after Chris is sure there was poo in the house - and I was sure it was in my shoe.
PS to Sissy: I'm making your lasagna tonight. NERVOUS!!! I'll let you know how it tastes!





3 comments:
Now he has a name--Poo! Ha Ha! Gotcha! You'll do find on the lasagna!
I love to hear stories about "poo", I mean the clothespin. Glad to hear you found it :-)
so, did you ever find the poo?
love the clothespin :)
Post a Comment