He's so pretty. Kind of a strange sleeping position, but oh well. :) And I like him in the car seat. You know they make them for dogs?
Funny thing is that we didn't put him in the baby seat to get the picture. We looked up from laying on the couch and there he was.
He is really cute, and I am not a pet person. He reminds me of a dog we had when I was little. Plus, I love your kitchen floor. Very nice!
He is SOOOOO cute!!
he is so pretty! i like your background :)
thanks for being a longtime friend. i have an award for you! come on over and get it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He's so pretty. Kind of a strange sleeping position, but oh well. :) And I like him in the car seat. You know they make them for dogs?
Funny thing is that we didn't put him in the baby seat to get the picture. We looked up from laying on the couch and there he was.
He is really cute, and I am not a pet person. He reminds me of a dog we had when I was little. Plus, I love your kitchen floor. Very nice!
He is SOOOOO cute!!
he is so pretty!
i like your background :)
thanks for being a longtime friend. i have an award for you! come on over and get it!
Post a Comment