Saturday, February 14, 2009

Small Fry

Before Victoria was, well, Victoria she was Junior Berger. We are now announcing Small Fry coming September 2009. Yup, we are expecting Baby #2!

Please pray with us that Small Fry (we are going for a Happy Meal here) will be a healthy baby and that we won't worry but trust God the remaining months. We will be sure to keep you updated on the progress.

8 comments:

Grape News said...

Yeah! Is there a small drink and an apple pie going to be in there too? :) Love you!

momma said...

oh yay!!!!!! we will be praying for you and the baby!

Grandma's Grumblings said...

I am so happy for both of you! I'll be praying for you and "small fry"

HandyFamily said...

We are all so happy for you! We will be keep you in our prayers!

Jessie said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!! I will be praying for you both and baby!! I'm soo happy for you all! :)

lottfam said...

That is absolutely awesome!! It brings tears of joy. You will be in our prayers and I will have you put on our church prayer sheet. Thanks for sharing! (((HUGS!)))

Wendy said...

Congratulations!!! That is so wonderful! We are thrilled for you!!

Amber Wright said...

CONGRATS!!!! :) We will praying for you and the baby!!!