Friday, January 23, 2009

Brrr!

It was very cold last week . . . well, cold for me I guess. Many of you out there have even colder weather - don't know how you do it. Anyway, our living room doesn't warm up until late afternoon so in the morning it is a nice 61 degrees or so. The other day it seemed so cold that I bundled the Little Man up in a blanket and set him on the couch to watch Winnie the Pooh and Friends. He must have been super cold because he didn't move for a long time!

Once again, I will say - I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL WARMER WEATHER! I know, I know, you're thinking "Yeah and then come July when you don't have air in your house you will be complaining that it's too hot." Yup, probably but until then - WARMER WEATHER!!!

PS: Not sure why the pictures are so small - sorry, but you get the idea.

2 comments:

momma said...

if you uploaded the pictures on blogger, there is a section on the page when you browse for your pictures that lets you choose the size and where to put your picture in your post. the default is set to small, i think. that might be why your pictures are small.

you are right, though, the thought of coldness comes across. it is cold here, but only in the 30's. not too bad compared to you and others, i'm sure :)

Grape News said...

K has been doing this in the am too. Yes, my K girl has been laying on the couch STILL all covered up watching TV. I keep checking to make sure she isn't sick.