
YAC: We made breakfast foods: bacon, sausage, overnight french toast, egg buritos, sauage gravy w/ biscuits, chocolate gravy w/ biscuits and fruit. Some teens loved it while others . . . suprise, suprise . . . turned up their noses.
Harley: This week I did not have the Little Man since his mommy is on vacation this week. So Harley and I hung out and worked on house training. He is doing incredibly well! I'll even go far as to say . . . I think he may get it! Although I should say that quietly in case I'm wrong. Someday I'll have to record him sleeping to show just how LOUD he snores! Here are some new pictures. It is hard to tell in these pictures but he is growing big! He enjoys sitting in the roundabout chair (as long as it is covered - per his Mama's rules).

The Cutest Blog on the Block: I am very excited that their website is back up and running! It's those little things in life!
PS: Ok The Cutest Blog on the Block is NOT working! Sadness! Oh well!





1 comment:
when my husband was a yp, we did something similar to your yac, only we called it tgyf (thank goodness is youth friday). our teens loved the breakfast deal!!
Post a Comment