This is how badly he died - he wouldn't even start to put up the window resulting in the beautiful addition of a garbage bag
Back when Chipper first died we looked hard for a new car and the result was a lot of stress and fighting between Chris and I so we stopped and resorted to sharing. But now... I really needed one. So the other day I showed Chris some cars on the internet and the next thing I know he is telling me we needed to leave now to go look at a car (not one of the ones I had showed him). We had looked at many many other ones with no luck so I was not excited when we went. And then we bought it. What?!? Without even having our mechanic look at it (in the past he was the third party in our decision). The people at the car dealer kept congratulating us (I thought that part was weird) and then would say, "You don't seem very excited". If you only knew the stress and tears... it was more relief than excitement on our part.
Now I am the proud owner of a new (to us) Hyundai Santa Fe and Chipper was donated to Goodwill. I didn't think I would be sad or emotional (although I kept making Chris think I would be since Elianna and I act as though Chipper was a real live being) when they took him away but then I thought "I brought Elianna home in that car" and then I was slightly emotional (no tears just a sad sad feeling). Now we have a new Chipper since Elianna wanted to name the new car the same name. He has a lot more room for Elianna in the back and tada! will drive much better in the snow! Yay!
Goodbye Chipper!
Hello {new} Chipper!








No comments:
Post a Comment