~We are still looking for a house. Pray for us in this area - it gets really discouraging. We put an offer in on Friday and they said too low. Our realtor is going to talk to our mortgage guy tomorrow to see if we can get a higher loan.
~Elianna is still enjoying school but the drive is getting a bit on the tiresome side for me. I'm actually looking forward to summer (more for the warmer nicer weather really)!
~Chris is super busy between working at Starbucks, Camp Gladiator and church things. We haven't really been able to "start" anything church wise until we find a house (since we really need to be in the area in order to meet people in that area). I'm so thankful for a husband that works hard for us!
~Hmmm.. I'm sure there is more but really school, work and looking for a house is what consumes our time for now. This too will pass.
So for now, I'll say "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya: Good afternoon, good evening, and good night!"
~Name that movie





No comments:
Post a Comment