One day on the way to school, Elianna heard the people on the radio talking about Billy Graham's health problems. Since that day, she has prayed for him daily. Sometimes I forget to warn people and it totally throws people off when she prays for him - it's awesome! She will on occasion ask how he is doing, so I'll hop on Google to see if there is any new news. She's a funny girl!
She has wanted to write him a letter but we never go around to it until just the other day. She dictated a letter to me, she signed her name, we stuck the papers she colored and cut out for him in the envelope, and she stuck it in the mail to him. We will see if we hear anything back from "him". I think she would be ecstatic!
Wednesday, February 19, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment