Since it was the last week of our women's Bible study and since we were talking about our health (haha!) and since it was St. Patrick's Day weekend, it definitely called for Shamrock Shakes! After Bible study, a couple of families stayed for dinner. One of the dads brought pizza with him - yay! And then, because the dads and kids didn't have Shamrock Shakes, we had more! Double yay!
After dinner, we watched a Veggie Tales on St. Patrick's Day and the reasoning behind celebrating it - especially as a believer. I wish I would have had this a few days ago when Elianna asked me why we celebrated St. Patrick's Day and I said I had no idea other than 1) it's fun 2) green is cool and 3) I've got
In case you are also wondering about St. Patrick's Day, sit back, put your feet up,







1 comment:
I'll take the lunch twice over to make up for the breakfast. :)
Post a Comment