After almost a month away, our little family is finally all in the same state (I can only say state for right now since my Chris is still at work). It feels good to be home! We have showered to get all the airport germs off and now a nap is in order.
There is a lot to do though now that we are home. Unpacking, cleaning, cooking, getting into our summer schedule and blogging about our many many adventures! There is much to share but be patient - there's a groove that I have to get back into. We ate a lot of ice cream while we were away so I may be in a ice cream depravetory shock. My groove may not be the only thing I have to work to get back into.
Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment