Monday, May 13, 2013

Vacation

Vacation is in just a few very short days.  As in 2 short days.  {Insert panic here!}  Actually I'm not doing too bad on my list.  Today is my cleaning day and tomorrow is packing and everything else not done yet day.

I am one of "those people" who prefers their house nice and clean before they go on vacation.  Of course, when we come back everything becomes a tornado zone with the throwing of everything in the middle of the floor for a few days until it actually gets put away.  I think there are a couple reasons for the pre-vacation house cleaning.  1) My mom did it and now I do.  It's a gene I suppose.  2) I always think "If we die I want my house to be clean".  I'm not sure for who - I guess whoever would move "us" out.  Very morbid and vain thinking.  3) It just makes me feel better.

All of this is to say, I will be off grid for awhile.  Well, to be technical, a great while.  While Elianna and I will be gone for a month, we will be without the computer thus no internet access thus no blog updates.  I may try to update after the wedding but I'm not making any promises.  

There is still much to do but keeping on a good pace so I have hope there will be no stress tomorrow and Wednesday.  Ah!  Who am I kidding?!?  There always is!  


Chris and Elianna brought me breakfast in bed for Mother's Day

No comments: