Thursday, November 17, 2011

Movin' movin' movin'

Sorry in advance for no pictures. I know you all are wondering what has happened to me with not posting pictures and actually typing. Amazing isn't it?!

As I type this which, by the way, is not as easy to do on your phone as on the computer. As I was saying, as I type this we are on our way to Grandmothers house. Like an hour and a half away! We are beyond excited! Of course by no means is all our traveling done. Tomorrow we travel to New Jersey for one last visit over there. And then there is the cross country traveling we will be partaking in. Nope not done with traveling at all.

Since October 1 we have traveled approximately 7,400 miles. This also includes our New Jersey trip. Yeah... Not much to say after that but oh my! God has been so good in that we have had safety in driving and only had to replace 1 flat tire which someone so graciously bought for us. How thankful we are! It has been a long and very tiring journey! However, like our trip before it was awesome to see so many people that we don't normally get to see. Everyone along our trip was so kind and gracious! We are so thankful for family and friends!

Which brings us to our cross country trip. Our plans are to repack some of our boxes that got a bit smooshed over the Summer and then pack it up and move it on out November 30. I am also excited to announce that I will have company on my trip with me. However, please don't tell my nephew C because a certain Grammy is planning on surprising him when we stay with them on our way out there. I am so super excited that Mom volunteered to fly up to PA and then drive to CO with me! Here is our plan: Chris drives the moving truck and hauls his truck behind with his motorcycle in the bed of his truck. Harley will keep him company while Elianna, Mom and I follow in my car.

Hello Clampetts!

Oh you know that all sounds like a story just waiting to happen! And as to fulfill some sort of civic duty, I will be sure to share it!

Please be in prayer for us the next couple of weeks not only with our move but also that we will quickly find an apartment and that Chris will find a job. He's been looking so pray that will come quickly too!

Happy Trails!

No comments: