Monday, November 7, 2011

Wedding Bells

Even though Sissy recently posted about Eric's wedding (click here), I wanted a memory of it here for my blog. So if you read both of our blogs - sorry! I feel the need ... Never mind, wrong song.

On the way to beautiful Rosemary Beach FL

Mom hosted an awesome bridal luncheon for Sydney on Friday morning of which I have no pictures besides these of the menu and place "cards" that we made. If you want to see a couple of pictures, Sissy has some. We apparently are one sided tag teaming on the wedding pictures here. I may have also stole some pictures from her. It's what sisters do.


Friday night we had a quick rehearsal where Elianna and Sam (ring bearer) had tons of fun digging in the sand. They were super adorable together!


After a low country shrimp boil, Eric & Sydney asked everyone to head down to the beach for a surprise. In memory of Daddy, K girl and Sydney's grandma, 3 Chinese lanterns were lit and released to float out over the water. Sorry in advance for the terrible pictures, they were from my cell phone in the dark.

You can barely see all 3 lights in this picture


The flower girl decided the night before the wedding that sleeping was over-rated. The same decision was made the day of the wedding. As the mother of the flower girl, I was not happy with this arrangement but sadly could do nothing but stress about it! She did pretty good despite the lack of blissful beauty rest we all could have had. However, come reception time, she pretty much had a meltdown which lead to our leaving before we could watch the bride and groom leave on a tandem bicycle. Sadness of times! I'm looking forward to seeing a picture of that one though!

Handsome Caleb!

The wild sleep deprived flower girl

Isn't he just the cutest?!?

Elianna digging in the sand. Yup, during the middle of the wedding ceremony. Umm.... whose kid is that?

I have to be honest. I stole this picture from the photographer's pictures. I love this picture! Not just because it reminds me to laugh since a Signal 36 means Officer in Distress, but because it captures so much in one single picture.

Congrats Sydney & Eric!

1 comment:

HandyFamily said...

Thanks for sharing, it was fun to follow along!