PS: I added an adorable picture of Elianna and Grandmother on the previous post.
Friday, April 29, 2011
A Girlie Girl
Elianna is a girlie girl. She likes her toenails painted, bows in her hair and shoes. She recently got a purse that includes "lipstick", a bracelet, keys, money and mirror. We have included in it a phone, more money and a comb. She loves playing with it! If you would have told me that I would have a girlie girl and enjoy it, I would have said no way. But here I am with my girlie girl and I am enjoying it tremendously! I can't wait for the day we can get pedicures together and maybe even a massage. Maybe I should get a massage now just to make sure I still like them....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
K has that exact purse. I think we still have it. We didn't give it to you did we?
hey - we have that purse for chumlee!! must be a popular girlie gift!
Post a Comment