Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Calendar - Day #8

Jesus before Pilate (John 18:28-32)
Symbol: crown for a king


Chris and I were out of town the last few days with the senior class to Rehoboth Beach, DE for the 2011 Senior Road Trip. This years graduating class consists of a couple girls and 2 guys. The 2 guys and a few of the girls could not make it on the trip so it ended up being just 3 girls, Chris and I. To sum up our trip in just a few short words: we did alot of shopping.

While we were on our shopping trip, Elianna stayed with her "Jersey grandparents". They had fun going on walks, watching ducks and rabbits and birds out the window, and visiting the neighbors.

We are now back home to get ready for Easter Sunday. Grandmother will be coming over on Friday to spend Easter weekend with us and I am excited to see her!

"This was to fulfill the word that Jesus had spoken to show by what kind of death He was going to die."

No comments: