Now that I am done blogging about Christmas, it seems I have run out of things to talk about. The past month or so has been busy getting the house back in order and starting the daunting task of going through things. We have boxes in the attic that we brought with us when we got married almost 6 years ago. Some of those boxes have never been opened. I am thinking we probably don't need what is in them. Just a guess. However, I feel the need to actually go through them to make sure there isn't a million dollars stuffed in there somewhere before I chuck it out to the curb.
The last couple of days the weather has been quite nice. The past month back here in Jersey pretty much looked like this.
Not fun. Instills cabin fever in dog, small child and tired mama. So in order to avoid a catastrophe Since Elianna is getting to the age where she can participate in learning activities, we decided to try our hand at coloring, stickers, foam letters, oatmeal sensory tub and learning our numbers.
The only thing I can say about learning numbers is that I can count to 7 real good! She is catching on though. The other morning she started counting the stuff on her changing table "Three, Seven, Four, Two". At least she knows the numbers - now we just have to get them in the right order. In case you are wondering why we only count to 7, the charts go from 0-3 and 4-7.
And since I obviously don't have anything to say ... here are a few more pictures.
Playing the Wii with Papi





No comments:
Post a Comment