**All links are now updated!**
I am so grateful to my Chris for allowing me to stay in Florida to be with Dad and Mom. It was a special time for Elianna and I. There are so many little stories I could tell of the joy Elianna brought during a difficult time. Of course my favorite story to tell is how every night Mom and I would go in and kiss Daddy goodnight. During the last 3 weeks, he would not respond to us when we kissed him. But boy, oh boy, when Elianna would reach down and kiss his cheek, Daddy would open his eyes and give her a big smile. It was special times like that that made staying so worth it. Elianna may not necessarily remember her Papa from her own memory, but we will have stories to tell her as she grows for her to make her own memories from.
And so for now, we are home - cleaning, blogging, unpacking, and doing lots and lots of laundry. As I promised way back in December and January, I have updated several days worth of pictures. Simply click on the date below and it will take you to that post, but now updated with pictures. ~Do a little happy dance!~





No comments:
Post a Comment