Friday, February 18, 2011

Priceless

As I was posting the family pictures we took at Christmas, I couldn't help but laugh at some of the pictures.

Sydney and I gazing off into the distant future
"When...when will these pictures be over?"


My Chris "GQ's" it up while the rest of us
get C situated
"Hi, Mr. GQ here"


Honestly I have no idea why C is licking my chin
"Tasty"


Lisa: super excited / C: not so excited
"Polar extremes"


Mom is the only one just sitting there
C: tongue sticking out / Lisa: picking her teeth
Chris: digging in his ear / Eric: throwing down some gang symbols
"Crazy family"


C's face is so funny ...
"O Innocent One"


K and I: picking our noses / C: sticking out his tongue (again)
"Bored"


Elianna trying so desperately to pry open
my mouth
"The future dentist"


Beth: sticking her tongue out / Lisa: bunny ears
"Like mother like son"


Taking him . . .

all the way . . .

DOWN!
You go Elianna!


And last but not least - my dance moves . . .

"Do the Q-tip! Q-tip! Now throw it away!
Now what am I doing? I'm makin' a pizza!"
~Name that movie~

2 comments:

Grape News said...

LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!
but I have no idea on the movie.

momma said...

those pictures are even better than the ones you posted before :)