Friday, May 21, 2010

Celebrate!

For my 32nd birthday this year, my Chris decided to take me on a surprise event. First though, we had to drop Elianna off at the Butler's, who when we got there asked if Elianna could spend the night. So, after much deliberation as to food and clothing for the next day, Elianna settled in to spend the night while Chris and I headed out to our mystery destination. We met Tom, Cheri, Abigail, Pastor Walker and Kristine and headed out for an hour long drive to ... Medieval Times! You may remember that we have been here before and thoroughly enjoyed it! This time, we had others with us and was equally enjoyable, if not more so to watch the others reactions. At one point, Abigail was yelling at "our knight" to "get up and keep fighting!" She was cute to watch! After Medieval Times, my Chris and I headed out to get ice cream and then, with no baby in the house, I promptly fell asleep on the couch. It's funny how things change as you get older. I used to be able to stay up until late at night and now could fall asleep on the couch at 8 pm! Wow! Thank you to my Chris for a fun filled surprise destination!

2 comments:

HandyFamily said...

~Happy Birthday~

Wendy said...

Fun times! Happy birthday!!