Three months old! Time sure does fly by! When I was still in Mommy's tummy 9 months went by sloooow, but out here time goes by so fast!
Here is what I'm up to these days!
*I weigh 14 pounds and am 24 1/2 inches long.
*I roll from my stomach to back quite regularly and am working on rolling from my back to my stomach. The only thing is my one arm gets stuck and then I get awfully frustrated!
*Sometimes when I am on my stomach, I scrunch my legs up like I am going to crawl. But really, I like to stand the most. Maybe I'll just skip the whole crawling thing and go straight to walking.
*I've started to grab things when you dangle them over me.
*I now have rice cereal for breakfast and for a snack at 4 pm off a spoon. At night time, I drink it out of a bottle with my milk. I'm usually pretty tired by the end of the day so it is just easier to drink it but it takes me soooo long to eat! My poor jaws get tired sometimes but I just keep at it until it is mostly gone.
*I have a sleep test scheduled for December 17 so the doctors can check me out while I sleep. The only thing is I have now decided I like to sleep on my stomach and not my back. I heard Papi and Mommy talking about all the contraptions they have to hook up and stick down me for this test. I'm still contemplating how I'm going to react to it all. What do you all think? Should I go easy on Mommy and go with the flow or stress her out for the day and scream? Hmmm... I'll let you know what I decide.
These are some things I like:
*Music. I especially like Christmas music! Now that it can be "officially" played (it's after Thanksgiving), I enjoy listening to it and falling asleep to Josh Groban's Noel cd.
*My bumbo seat. I feel like such a big girl in my bumbo seat! Mommy has to order the right screws to the play part of it. I can't wait until that gets done. Although I like to sit in it, I get real bored without any toys to play with!
*My Papa, Grammy and GiGi! Papa, Grammy and GiGi came to visit us over Thanksgiving. It was great to have so much attention and to be held all the time! I liked it so much I've decided to cry every time Mommy puts me down and walks away even for just a second. Sometimes she just lets me cry. Hello... guess I have to work on training her a little better.
These are some things I do NOT like:
*My bottle warmed up. Mommy learned this the hard way! She wasn't sure why I screamed every time it was time to eat but her and Grammy figured it out. Whew! 'Bout time!
*Going to sleep. I've decided to protest taking naps and going to sleep. I wanted to make signs but couldn't find any poster board. Therefore, I've decided to just cry and scream whenever Mommy puts me down to sleep. Usually it doesn't work but every once in a while she feels sorry for me and comes up and rocks me. I usually fade off and then when she puts me down - bam! - I wake up and scream again. It's like a game!
I know it's a little early but Merry Christmas! The next time I blog, it will be 2010!






1 comment:
You go girl! Too cute! Can I have a copy of the Christmas CD? :)
Post a Comment