Wow time sure does fly by! This time last year, we were realizing baby #2 was on the way. Now, 4 months have flown by! Everyone says just wait - it only gets faster. I'm not sure how that is possible at all!
Our plans for New Years are much more low key than Christmas. Christmas was so busy it deserves its own post - which will take place next week. Ahh! the suspense! Anyway, we are having our annual youth group New Year's Eve party and then New Year's Day will have friends over for dinner. But the big, busy time is coming up. Our church is going on a church-wide cruise next week. Since cruise lines don't take children under 6 months, we are staying here and my Chris is "in charge" for the week. That means he preaches: Morning Perk (early morning service), Sunday School, Sunday AM service, Sunday PM service and Wednesday evening service. Whew! To top it all off, he has been sick the last couple of days. Pray he gets better soon!
Also on New Years Day, my new blog will be up. I was so tempted to just leave it at that but then I realized that I didn't give you the blog address. It's my "for fun" blog that I hope you will go over and read "for fun." It is called 'Tis the Season Blog (tistheseasonblog.blogspot.com). It's been alot of fun already!
For now, I leave you with a picture of my smiling cutie who by the way will be blogging soon since she will be 4 months on the 2nd! Happy New Year!





1 comment:
EJ is so cute! And that jumper looks like a lot of fun! Can't wait to read your new blog. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment