Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Milestone

I've been needing to update my blog for several days now and I have a huge update to put on here! However, the event is on video and I need to figure out how to get the video from my video camera onto the computer. A lack of time along with a fervent urgency to get Thanksgiving stuff figured out (really I just need to get the house together before my Dad, Mom and Grandmother come) have hindered the figuring of this out.

Here is a hint: It involves Elianna and an accomplishment! So... keep checking back to see when the video will go up!

4 comments:

Grape News said...

I know, I know. Nah, nah, nah. :) (It's on your twitter--I read Ben's)

momma said...

i've been trying to figure out what she did!! roll over, smile, laugh out loud???

come on, the suspense is KILLING ME!!!!

HandyFamily said...

I know, too! I can't wait to see it though!

momma said...

Man I've got to figure out that twitter stuff. I hate being out of the loop!