Monday, November 2, 2009

Curious George Cookies

What do you get when you combine the following ingredients?


7 oz. jar (about 2 cups)

1/4 cup

2 Tablespoons, melted

Combine top 3 ingredients and then add:

5 oz. can (about 3 cups)


1 cup

Drop onto wax paper. Let stand until firm.


An ooey, gooey mess of what we call Curious George Cookies!


The other day while reading Curious George Goes to a Chocolate Factory to Elianna, I noticed a cookie type recipe in the back of the book. They looked easy to make...ok, they are no bake cookies so they were very easy to make. I made them for Monday Night Football last week and the teens really seemed to like them. Hope you enjoy them too!

2 comments:

Grape News said...

Love it! I'm going to have to try it. My kids love C.G. We have to watch it every morning. No bake is awesome.

Jessie said...

They look and sound yummy!! Gonna have to try it!!