Friday, October 9, 2009

Harley & Me - 1 Month

Elianna here again. As promised, here is a picture of Harley & me to show you how much I have grown. It's not a very good picture because neither Harley or I were cooperating with Mommy. Either I was wiggling and crying or Harley was not laying down or licking me. We certainly love each other. When Harley sits in his chair, Mommy takes me over to let me pet him. He, of course, still loves to lick me. I'm getting quite used to it. Well, they (whoever "they" are) do say that dog's mouths are cleaner than humans. ...Wait, hold on a second... "Momma, why do you look green?" I don't think Momma agrees with "them." Oh well. Until next month...

1 month


2 weeks

2 comments:

HandyFamily said...

She looks so big compared to the last picture!

momma said...

she does look so big in this picture - very long.