At my 2 week checkup to get my staples out, I wanted Elianna to get her picture taken with Dr. Steinberg. Flat Stanley also wanted in on the picture fun. When I introduced Flat Stanley to Dr. Steinberg, Dr. Steinberg thought I said Fat Stanley - ha! Flat Stanley had a bit of a complex for a couple of days, but we have finally convinced him he definitely is not fat and that, in fact, he doesn't have an ounce of fat on him. Glad he is over that idea!
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Yeah for all of them! Glad your dr was willing to get his pix w/ a piece of paper :) Elianna actually looks like she is smiling!
Poor Stanley...atleast he didn't have to have staples taken out :-)
Elianna is just adorable! Of course, Stanley is handsome too!
Post a Comment