Hello all, Elianna here. My first week has been quite exciting! After Dr. Steinberg drug me out of my nice warm bed, Daddy fed me my first bottle of formula. Boy did it ever taste good! I gulped down 30 cc's. A bottle is so easy to drink from I didn't even want to consider getting fed any other way. Mommy was still really out of it until Thursday so my Daddy took care of me. Shhh . . . Don't tell but if you look really carefully at my finger he's wrapped real tight around it!
My big brother, Harley, loves to give me kisses when I'm laying on the couch or swinging in the swing. I usually just scrunch my face up but it isn't enough to wake me. Mommy took my picture with Harley and she said we will take a picture every now and then so you can watch me grow.
My real big news though is that the Little Man came to see me on Monday and gave me flowers and a ring. Little Man's Mommy says we will get married someday. He is pretty cute so I guess we'll see in oh about 30 years (according to Daddy anyway).
Well, I better go. My diaper is full and my belly is empty - better let Mommy know.





3 comments:
Too cute! Eliann, you are kinda cute! We love you!
oops--Elianna--sorry
Welcome to the blog world, Elianna! I really like your ring!
Post a Comment