She's here! I've had big plans to show you all pictures for days now but things have been a little busy here (hmmm... surprise surprise!!). We will, hopefully, be going home today and as soon as we get into a somewhat routine, I will be sure to share her story with you (never a dull moment in our lives). For now enjoy a couple of pictures of our beautiful little girl.
Elianna Joele Promersberger
September 2, 2009
6:44 pm
7 pounds 14 ounces
20 5/8 inches long

I look like a scared mom in this picture ... it's going better. :)





7 comments:
she is so beautiful! i'm praying for you all as you get settled.
Yeah! I'm so glad she's here! we love you guys!
Congrats to you all! She is beautiful & you two look sooooo happy. Enjoy every single minute with her because it goes by way too quickly!
Congratulations, Lisa!!! We're so happy for you and your family. Elianna looks absolutely perfect! We'll be praying for you all as you adjust into this new and fun chapter of your lives.
Kim Zipf
Congrats Lisa!!! Elianna is beautiful!!!! I'm soo happy for you and Chris!!
Congrats she is too cute!!!
She is so precious! Congrats!
Post a Comment